I have a really exciting contest to announce! The author and illustrator of Jason Chin, has agreed to donate a signed print from his book and you could win it! Entering the contest is easy: just make a picture of something having to do with the environment and email it to me at email@example.com. On January 1st I will choose a picture at random and send the winner the print. Here are the rules:
- Make a picture of something having to do with the environment (anything you want, really!)
- If you would like to also include a short explanation of what it is, please do.
- Any kind of art is acceptable, but no photographs.
- In your email DO NOT include your full name--FIRST NAME and LAST INITIAL ONLY!
- In your email DO include your address, so that I can mail you your print if you win.
- The random drawing will be conducted on January 1st and the print will be mailed out the next day.
- All artwork will be displayed on this website after the contest is over.
- You must be a kid or young adult to enter this contest...so please do not enter if you are over 18!